Introduction to my blog

Hey guys, i finally have a small blog where i'll host my cracks, i will still upload future cracks to sinister.ly but in addition, i will also post them here. (i will still be using mega.nz to host the downloads of cracks)

If you never encountered me before, hey, im miso, i code & crack apps for fun, and i have a good reputation i guess. Im active on sinister.ly.

PS: i do not infect my cracks with malwares/viruses/trojans, i always try to keep the virus detection as low as possible. (btw, please watch out for people reposting my cracks, they might have added a malware or something)

please contact me on sinister.ly if you want to ask me anything, im really active on it

i hope you like my blog, i'd like to hear your thoughts about it :D

Comments

  1. Hi. Been a while since we last talked. But nice to see your cracking is now on your own website! On a side note, if you want to switch away from blogger, get a hosting with cpanel and softaculous, as they will have many simple php blogging /cms scripts for you to use as a template.
    Just a suggestion - You can make a requests box so people can request cracks.

    -johnngnky / johnngnky#5687

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment